10 August 2008

'Tim Pan KorKor' Hong kong Dessert, Metroprima Kepong

Went for dessert at a HK dessert shop at Kepong area. At the beginning, me and the sister entered the wrong shop. Realising that we entered a cafe shop instead of dessert shop, we left that shop (HAHA) and found the right one. Well, sad to say that the menu was all written in Chinese and we don't know how to read at all. Get a boy to become the translator, he described each and every of the dessert well.

I'm not fully stupid, still know how to read the word 'kor kor'. Nothing to be proud of being a partial banana like me.


All the desserts looked so good, can't really make up my mind. And I would say the price wasn't that reasonable but worth it as for the food quality.


The menu were all in Chinese, it would be better if you could bring along friends who can read and understand Chinese. No English nor Malay description. Come on, this is M'sia. How can this happen?


Okay, I don't know what you call this (fa sang wu + hak zhi ma??). But still, it tastes good though they did not combine it nicely. RM6.50


My favourite Mango Hor Fun! A bowl of hor fun which is made of coconut milk and flour topped with sweet mango! RM7.50

Even Karmen just went there and tried their Mango Hor Fun, she said thumbs up too!!! Don't know la, I just likeeee it so much! Waaaaa, so nice! Perfecto! Woootssssss~!!!

The hor fun was very fine and smooth that eventually, I can slurp it into my big mouth! =)


The desserts were all scrumptious and damn mouth-watering. No taxes are included. That's the nett price. Location...erm, just opposite the horrible German Cuisine I blogged previously. Why not give a try? ;)


No comments: