24 August 2008

The Ketam Village Steamboat @ Waterfront

22/8/08
Went for dinner with the girlfriends at Waterfront, it was my first time eating out at this steamboat restaurant. I personally think that it is like no other steamboat, which means I find it rather simple and common. Somehow, it still not that bad. We ordered a single combo and another double combo, as well as two other ala carte which I forgotten to take pictures. Oopsiee!

The Steamboat Ketam Village. Okay la, I know you can read that.


Single combo, about RM15.90!? Correct me if I'm wrong, not too sure with the price.


Double combo ermm, around RM28.90? Really not sure.


I'm really hopeless, check out the price if you really want. Don't trust me so much. But I remember it was around that range la. Oh ya, not to forget. They served tomyam soup as well, very sour but not so spicy. Service was satisfying, and we were well air-conditioned. Hmm, that's all I guesss.

No comments: