03 August 2008

Jack's Place, One Utama

the other day... my soh poh kuisan wanted to treat me a belated birthday lunch..
so she decided to bring me to the Jack's Place in one utama since i never tried b4..
we went in with two other friend, Darshana and Chooi Yee ..

we flipped through the menu.... the prices are quite expensive so we choose the set lunch that comes with a cream soup, main course and a scoop of ice cream..

san and darsh ordered ****************** and i ordered ******************

our soup came first.. mine was cream soup
this was not nice at all.. so dun expect me to say much bout this soup.

san's mushroom soup

better than mine ofcourse.. BUT this is a very very average taste mushroom soup.. me n san even agreed that our homemade campbell soup could even tasted better.. =.="

Next was san's and darsh's dish, deep fried chicken with ******* sauce


tasted a little and it was not bad for me.. San thinks that this dish quite suckie and hence, she categorizes this post under 'Yuckie' category!

and then mine came....

dory fillet with calamansi sauce.. it looks nice but tasted HORRIBLE.. REALLY HORRIBLE! Its just so YUCK >.<
i took two bites and thats it.. i really couldnt accept it..
so i call the waiter and told them i really really couldnt accept the taste of the sauce at all..

And the waiter changed a new dish for me which is okay okay only, same dish as san and darsh but mine is not deep fried chicken la.

Overall, Jack's Place set lunch is a waste of my money and never in my life I will return to this place for the set lunch, NEVER.

No comments: