20 July 2008

PHOP @ The Curve (re-re-revisit)

Had our dinner at Paddington, The Curve. Serious, no joke we love it. Service was quite good, it's just that the staff look quite pervert and he walked very near to you while talking. I should give him a warning, else his saliva will spit all over my face. HAHA =) I'm such a meanie. Ok enough.

As a reminder, a small glass of water costs 50cents and it is not refillable nor bottomless. So bear in mind of that before you order H2O.


Double G Sausage - RM22.50. Sorry, I can't remember G stands for what.


Okie, I serious love this dollar pancakes. Chocolate Chippies Banana - RM12.50


San Francisco, it was actually dory fillet - RM20.50


Tokyo - RM18.50. We feel that One Utama's branch Tokyo dish taste better.


They topped something which looks really like hamster faeces on mashed potato. Wait, we did asked them what's it but I forgotten what you called it. Xtine feels that it looks like tavia.


Overall, no comments and it was just great. Don't know la, I like! =)


No comments: