07 July 2008

Paddington House of Pancake

4th July 2008
Finally had our brunch at PHOP @ One Utama branch. It was indeed a fantabulous brunch and we really enjoyed it. Quite a great recommendation though! ;p The menu is so thick and heavy, flipped and flipped and flipped, made me feeling ordering this , and that and everything. Okay, enough of exaggeration. As I know, they are famous for pancakes!

Well, Xtine ordered ....... Pannekoek. And it tasted great. Except for the raw vegetable which taste so raw-y. Got such word? Ahaha, whatever. The smashed potato was very fine and smooth.

Xtine : this tasted really nice except for the vegetable wrapped up in flour (issit flour?) bcuz it tasted so 'empty' i meant it was so tasteless ofcourse.. hehe n this dish is called TOKYO (RM 18.50)


I wanted a heavier meal and hence, decided to order Honolulu which look exactly like a crispy crust pizza with tomato, pineapple, mushroom and chicken ham toppings. And CHEESE! I personally think they came in a large proportion, or maybe not that large, just slightly more than average.



Honolulu - RM19.50


As for Karmen, she ordered pancakes which erm, I can't remember what is it called. But it was almost perfect. Pancakes with mapple syrup, banana and strawberry jam. Did I left out any?
Ya Ya, i hav to agree with san that this pancake tasted really nice.. definitely will go back for more!!!



Pancakes, not sure about it's name. I will return for Sweet Dipping Chocolate Pancake for sure!! I'LL BE BACK!


Honestly, I did not regret dining at PHOP though it was quite expensive, at least those delicious food make worth my money. And if you celebrate your birthday there, you will be rewarded a special birthday pancake. Overall, it was a great journey to PHOP. *wink*

No comments: